Monday, July 15, 2024
HomeLatest NewsPune Porsche crash: Accused teen released from observation home after Bombay HC...

Pune Porsche crash: Accused teen released from observation home after Bombay HC order | India News



NEW DELHI: The teenager involved in the Pune Porsche crash that killed two people was released from observation home on Tuesday following the Bombay high court’s order.
Earlier in the day, the HC had said the continuation of the minor accused in the fatal case is “illegal”, directing his release from the home.

The HC directed authorities to release the minor, on bail with his custody not to be with any grandparent as directed by a magistrate on May 19 while granting him bail.

“We are bound by law, the aims and objectives of the Juvenile Justice (care and protection of children) Act and must treat him as any child in conflict with law (CCL), despite the seriousness or heinousness of the crime, said the two-Judge bench of Justices Bharati Dangre and Manjusha Deshpande, while releasing the minor on bail.
The teen was allegedly speeding in the luxury set of wheels in an intoxicated state on May 19, when the car crashed into a bike, killing two software engineers, Aneesh Awadhiya and Ashwini Koshta.





Source link

RELATED ARTICLES

LEAVE A REPLY

Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here

- Advertisment -

Most Popular

Recent Comments